Answers to March Bible Quiz
ANSWERS TO THE BIBLE QUIZ IN THE MARCH EDITION OF THE PARISH E-NEWSLETTER
- What is the alternative name for the Authorized Version of the Bible? - King James Bible
- Who killed Goliath with a sling and a stone? - David
- What profession did St. Luke supposedly follow? - Medicine.
- What was the source of Samson's strength? - His hair.
- Who was the first to meet with the risen Jesus? - Mary Magdalene.
- As a reward, for which skill did Salome demand the gift of John the Baptist's head? - Dancing.
- Which book of the Old Testament is a collection of moral and ethical maxims? - Proverbs.
- Who was the brother of Martha, raised from the dead by Jesus? - Lazarus.
- What are the 150 sacred poems and songs of praise said to have been written by David? - Psalms.
- Who was the son of Jesse, father of Solomon and second king of Israel? - David.